Hardwood floors add grace and sophistication to your home but only when they are neat and well maintained. Our Green hardwood floor cleaning service in Valley Village aims to keep the charm of your floor intact by lending it gentle and effective green hardwood cleaning it so much deserves.
What are the Different Kinds of Finishes for Hardwood Floors?
There are many different types of hardwood floors with different finishes, each lending its own unique personality to the house. When choosing hardwood floors, it helps to know the different kinds of finishes that are available as each has a different look. For example, there are ceramic finishes, UV-cured finishes, aluminium oxide finishes, acrylic-urethane finishes, acrylic-impregnated finishes, and polyurethane finishes.
Ceramic finishes increases the resistance to abrasion using ceramics. UV-cured finishes are floors that are cured with UV light. Aluminium oxide finishes increases the abrasion resistance. Acrylic-urethane finishes gives a durable and clear finish and is applied on top as a layer called the wear layer. Polyurethane has similar benefits. Acrylic-impregnated finishes increase the hardness with the injection of acrylic monomers into the wood. Our Green hardwood floor cleaning crew in Valley Village is trained to offer the right treatment that will be best for your flooring.
Green Hardwood Floor Cleaning Valley Village: Why Choose Us?
When you have spent a lot of money on your hardwood floors, it goes without saying that you need to maintain it and clean it with the best materials that will increase its durability while maintaining its quality. When you use commercial chemical-based cleaning solutions and methods for your Valley Village home hardwood floors, chances are high that the chemicals will adversely affect the smoothness of your hardwood floor and make them wear and tear over time. Our cleaning crew make use of especially formulated organic hardwood floor cleaning solutions along with our state- of-the-art equipment to give you the most effective results.
Green Hardwood Floor Cleaning Valley Village: How we are Different from Others?
- Our cleaning solutions have got the green certificate from the prestigious EPA as well as the seal from the DFA. It is not only safe for the environment but also for your family and pets.
- Cleaning hardwood floors with chemical-based substances can leave behind residues on the floor that are harmful if they get absorbed by the skin, especially since children and pets love playing on hardwood floors. With our special green wood floor cleaners, you can rest assured that your family and pets are safe and out of harm’s way.
- We also have a quick response time and strive to give same-day service after we get your call. We take pride in the fact that we have consistently been able to respond to calls and provide our service within 45 minutes of calls. So you don’t waste any time waiting for us.
- We also work after hours so you don’t have to re-order your day around our schedule. Just call us and we will provide our services at a time that is convenient for you.
- Our organic hardwood floor cleaners do not leave any residues that are harmful for the environment. There are no chemicals that can pollute the groundwater, etc. We care for the earth as much as we care for your home.
- We leaves behind a protective sealant that ensures that your floors stay cleaner for longer without getting damaged in any way for longer periods of time.
Green Hardwood Floor Cleaning Valley Village: Why We are the Preferred Choice
When you choose our Green hardwood floor cleaning service in Valley Village you get the guarantee of best service. We make use of scientifically formulated, organic, healthy and environmentally safe cleaning solutions. Our crew is highly skilled and trained to use state-of-the-art equipment that thoroughly cleans and polishes your floors. They are committed to their work and have a strong code of ethics. Call us today and our courteous staff will explain our service and answer all your queries.